9.12.2009

Babyshambles - Delivery Behind The Scenes

By, oh by, the way of an explanation Cast adrift of the shores of shotter's nation I had a lick, it caved my skull in like a brick Oh now, what use am I to anyone I'm fucked, forlorn, frozen beneath the summer Don't sing along or you'll get what I got

So, here comes a delivery Straight from the heart of my misery So comes a delivery straight from the heart to you

Yeah you, now you, now you, you finally left school Oh what on earth do you intend to do See if you can take the man go down town Where all, you skins and mods, you get together Make pretend it's 1969 forever Find a girl, have a drink, have a dance and play

This song might deliver me Straight from the harshness of misery It's the songs of delivery straight from my heart to you

Yes, here comes a delivery Straight from the heart of my misery And the song that delivers me, straight from my heart to you So comes a delivery Straight from the heart of the misery Here comes a delivery Straight from the heart to you

沒有留言: